International Careers and Opportunities in Risk Management
Ideal participant profile: Students of grades XI and XII, Undergraduate or post-graduate students looking for global careers in risk consulting, operational consulting, operational performance management, and be Risk Advisors to large global multinational corporations.
Minimum educational qualifications: Should have completed 10th standard in school. You should be conversant in English and Hindi
Program Objectives: At the end of the program, participants should be able to understand the meaning of the term “Risk”, “Risk Management” and what are the tools and measures companies take to address risks in their businesses.
Participants would also understand the various international career options and opportunities available in the Risk management domain
Learn key requirements and challenges in the lives of Risk Management experts
- How to you define “Risk”? How is it related to rewards?
- What is Risk Management?
- Risk management tools that companies use to address risks in their businesses
- Who are the Risk Managers companies rely on to manage their Risk Management functions?
- What are the various career alternatives in India and Overseas for Risk Management professionals?
- Essential qualifications and skills required to be a good Risk Management professional
- A quick orientation test for assessing your aptitude in Risk Management
- About the Global Risk Management Institute (‘GRMI’) –risk courses and placement opportunities
- Key Takeaways from the Session
Session led by: Puneet Malhotra
Linkedin: Connect Here
8+ Years of experience in Risk Management, with experience of working with Fortune 500 companies across the globe. His experience spans across industries – Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail, Sugar, Transportation, Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas, FMCG and different solutions. His areas of specialization included conducting Internal Audits, Business Processes reviews, designing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), SOX compliance, Anti-Bribery reviews etc
Puneet is now a Co-founder at the Global Risk Management Institute and Funtasy11 for the last 3 years.
Sat August 17, 2019 to Fri September 27, 2019
Starts at 10:00 AM - Ends at 1:00 PM
GRMI Institute, Plot No. 88, Sector 44, Institutional Area, Gurgaon