Plan and launch your own start-up venture – I (Introductory session)
Relevant Age group: 16 – 25 years.
Ideal participant profile: Senior school students, undergraduate or post-graduate students, early stage employees of corporates who are interested in starting up.
Minimum educational qualifications: Should have completed 10th standard in school. You should be conversant in English and Hindi
Program Objectives: at the end of the program, participants should be able to draw up their objectives for starting up, vision, mission, draw up a business plan and projections, and be ready to launch their own start up
- Why should you start-up? Risks and Rewards
- Is a start up only about a bright idea? Difference between good ideas and good execution.
- How to develop your idea, business objectives, vision and mission. Why is that related to success or failure?
- Are you single or 2 co-founders or a team? Advantages of a team over a lone wolf
- Why and how to develop a business plan before starting up?
- What is a balance sheet, profit and loss and cashflow statement? Why should you know about them
- What is cash burn? And why is it MOST important for entrepreneurs ?
- What are the avenues to raising start up capital? Friends/family, angels, VCs, PEs
- Tacking Indian compliances
- Business set up – How to register the most appropriate legal entity for your business?
- TIN/PAN/GST – how and when to apply?
Rahul Pagare is a chartered accountant by profession. He qualified in the year 1995 and brings with him 25 years of experience in business operations, Finance, business structuring, consulting and CXO skills. He has worked in companies such as Arthur Andersen, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, and leading Indian non-banking finance companies.
Rahul has been running his own entrepreneurial venture for the last 8 years+. He is committed to mentoring young entrepreneurs and students who are interested in demystifying what is takes to run a business successfully.
Sat August 17, 2019 to Sat September 21, 2019
Starts at 10:00 AM - Ends at 1:00 PM
GRMI Institute, Plot No. 88, Sector 44, Institutional Area, Gurgaon