This policy is effective from and last updated on May 21, 2019
Specifically and expressly, TheBrightOrange recognises, appreciates and respects your privacy and recognises the need to protect your personal information (any information that can be used by us or others to identify you, in respect of details such as name, address, your usage pattern at our Site and your mobile number) that are shared by you with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our Site.
You are permitted to and enabled to visit TheBrightOrange without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but you and other individua users remain anonymous in this instance.
A purchase and payment transaction on TheBrightOrange is to be conducted only by individuals above the age of 18 years. In case you are under the specified age, you maybe allowed to browse the Site and review our various sessions and programs on offer, you are not allowed to make a purchase and payment transaction on the Site. It is the duty of the legal guardians of all persons below 18 years of age to ensure that their wards do not make a transaction without their supervision on the Site. It shall be automatically deemed that by allowing any person below the age of 18 years to transact on the Site, her/his legal guardians have expressly consented to their use and we disclaim any liability arising from your failure to do so.
We may collect your personal data when you:
Bled to visit TheBrightOrange without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but you and other individual users remain anonymous in this
instance. A purchase and payment transaction on TheBrightOrange is to be conducted only by individuals above the age of 18 years. In case you are under the specified age, you maybe allowed to browse the Site and review our various sessions and programs on offer, you are not allowed to make a purchase and payment transaction on the Site. It is the duty of the legal guardians of all persons below 18 years of age to ensure that their wards do not make a transaction without their supervision on the Site. It shall be automatically deemed that by allowing any person below the age of 18 years to transact on the Site, her/his legal guardians have expressly consented to their use and we disclaim any liability arising from your failure to do so.
We may collect your personal data when you:
- create an account with us or otherwise provide us with your personal data; or
- use of any related services connected to TheBrightOrange; or
- complete contact forms or request newsletters or other updates or information from us
When you access the Site, we will automatically collect your data that may include
- cookies and the ID and location of your device
- browser type and possibly your computer’s IP address
- the geographic location, such as the city, state and country from which you accessed the Site
- the pages/content you viewed during your visit
- length of time spent on pages/content, specifically with respect to each content
- he services you use and the manner in which you use such services (e.g., the content you access, view,
click on, search for, transact etc.)
- the date and time of your visit
- metadata, logs files, error logs
- which pop up or push messages you might have seen and responded to
This computer data is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve TheBrightOrange, the services we provide and to enhance your experience by providing you with better services and benefits that you
shall be entitled to.
To the extent that such computer data is maintained in a manner that identifies your name or contact information, it will be treated as personal data; otherwise, such computer data will be treated as non-personal
The personal data we collect from you maybe, on a case by case basis, be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies and third party service providers), for any or all of the following purposes :
- creating or maintaining any account or profile you may have with us
- verifying and carrying out financial transactions in relation to any payments or transfers you make
- carrying out research and analytics on your user demographics and behaviour and responses to our various offers, schemes and products on offer on the Site
- to personalise and/tailor any communications that we may send you and provide you with products, services or information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us or have expressed an interest in
- to personalise and enhance user experience
- determining and verifying your eligibility for certain marketing or transaction events and other features of the Site
- to enable us to administer any competitions or other offers/promotions which you enter into for fraud screening and prevention purposes
When you register an account or otherwise provide us with your personal data, we may also use the personal data to send to you marketing and/or promotional materials about us and our services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving the marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may also share your data with advertising companies and/or social media platforms for the purposes of selecting and serving relevant adverts to you via those entities, and to search engine and analytics providers.
We as an intermediary are responsible to facilitate a transaction between you and the ultimate organiser of the specific program or session that you have shown interest in and/or booked to enable you to create a booking for yourself or someone else. For us to be able to facilitate this transaction and otherwise fulfil our contractual arrangements with the ultimate service providers, we may have to share your personal data with them so that they are able to verify the accuracy of the information you have shared with us while permitting your valid entry to the booked event, to provide you with services and benefits that you may be entitled to and to conduct their own analysis.
TheBrightOrange and its services may contain links to third-party websites, including identity verification and social networking websites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites or services to which we link. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites or services. The personal data you choose to provide to or that is collected by these third parties is not covered by our Privacy Statement. It is absolutely imperative, important and unavoidable that you
read such third parties’ privacy statements.
We may share:
(a) your personal data with any person or entity where we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary
- comply with the law or in response to a subpoena, court order, government request, or other legal process.
- produce relevant documents or information in connection with litigation, arbitration, mediation, adjudication,
- government or internal investigations, or other legal or administrative proceedings;
- protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of the Site or others associated with providing our services of products;
- otherwise as permitted under applicable law financial service providers such as companies engaged in banking/payments/facilitating financial transactions.
In sharing your personal data with such parties, we will reasonably endeavour to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal data secure from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal data only for as long as they need your personal data to achieve the above mentioned purposes.
We have implemented reasonable security arrangements including physical, administrative, technical, and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your personal data. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. In the event where you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact us immediately.
It is your responsibility to protect any passwords you require to access your account the Site. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your password with anyone. If you do share your
password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal data and other information submitted to us. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password.
You may update any of your personal data we possess by contacting us at support@TheBrightOrange.com and we will endeavour to serve your request for updation in a reasonable manner. We however reserve the right to accept or reject requests made for updating of personal data and in case of any such refusal we will also endeavour to inform you the reason for such refusal.
You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal data for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at support@TheBrightOrange.com. If you do not wish for us to continue using your information, and/or disclose your personal data for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time, you may opt out of providing the same by contacting us at support@TheBrightOrange.com. Please note that if you choose not to provide the Information we request, you can still visit TheBrightOrange, but you may not be able to access certain options, offers and services. TheBrightOrange reserves all legal rights and remedies in such an event.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records
If you have an enquiry or a complaint about the way we handle your personal information, or to seek to exercise your privacy rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you, you may contact our customer grievance officer as follows:
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within a reasonable period.